Youth Leadership Course
- "I feel my daughter has more self confidence and independence since participating in this program."
- "Teaches important life and leadership skills. Highlights their power of Choice and how their choices can affect their outcomes. Helps them break through social barriers."
- "Every teen needs this course."
- "Thank you, Kim, for your commitment and dedication to invest into these lives. Your enthusiasm was contagious, and my daughter enjoyed every day of the program!"
- "It really made me think how I am living my life and how I could improve upon it."
- "I enjoyed how warm and welcoming the environment was, as well as the whole experience of learning how to apply the habits in daily life!"
"Kimberly, a member of our leadership team, was certified by the Wesleyan Coaching Network and began coaching me shortly thereafter. I was in for a tremendous surprise. It's had a major impact on my family life. I began “dating” my wife again. I had a family conference (1st ever!) where I offered to meet with each member individually to build into their lives. I'm already seeing significant fruit from that. I have this sense, for the first time since my children were young, that we are a family again. It is, without a doubt, at the top of my list for transformational processes. I just didn’t expect its first and greatest impact would be on my family."
Ian Dunn, Lead Pastor at Gateway Church
"I have found a great deal of value in working with Kimberly as my coach. There have been many times when I was struggling with deciphering how to deal with challenges that have risen in the ministry of the church, challenges I had never faced previously. Her questions would often help me to clarify what exactly we were trying to accomplish, what was hindering us from getting there and next steps in dealing with the situation. Her sessions ended in praying for our situation which I found encouraging and the follow-up resume of our session would provide both a reminder of next steps as well as accountability to ensure that I followed through. Coaching has been a great benefit to the ministry of Highland Park."
Gerry Thornton, Lead Pastor at Highland Park
"Kim has been great! I contacted her before I started my company and her help to achieve my dream has been amazing. She helps keep me focused on my goals and keeps me accountable as well. If you need a great coach Kim is your gal!"
Laura Keuhl, Entrepreneur