Work With Me
Why work with me?
I’m a certified Professional Coach, Instructor, and an Authorized DiSC personality assessment Administrator with over 20 years of experience in the learning field. I’m also the mother of four with strong family values and a true desire to see families flourish!
Why else should you work with me?
Because I GIVE BACK!
I have been leading and volunteering in community programs for years in the following ways:
- Donations and services to CPAN and Project 360
- Workshops on human trafficking, employment skills, social media, etc.
- Ongoing program for parents of preschoolers (5 years)
- Fitness program for women three times a week (3 years)
- Youth programs (3 years)
- Scholarships for the youth leadership course
In addition, I will donate 10% of all youth and coaching purchases to Teachers Against Poverty and/or CPAN (Child Poverty Action Network)
DID YOU KNOW?
It is estimated that over 60% of Fortune 500 CEO’s have their own personal coaches. While formal education and training equips leaders to handle the more technical demands of their role, their personal growth and relationship skills development are better addressed by a one-on-one coaching relationship.
Through assessments, feedback, and industry-leading one-on-one coaching techniques, we have the resources to help you meet your business, leadership, and personal goals.